BatchInEditor takes Autodesk® AutoCAD® batch process to a new level with powerful built-in commands and an easy to use interface. It comes from years of experience in AutoCAD, and it is one of the AutoCAD Productivity tool developed by CADManagerTools.com.
1. Each drawing can be tasked to process different multiple built-in commands, lisp and script commands
2. Combine multiple plot tasks by assigning multiple page setups (PDF, DWF, PLT, image format and to printer) that saves significat time printing multiple print formats before switch to another layout
3. Clean up drawings using commands like Purge DGN linetypes, Purge All and Purge Shape files
4. Automated batch process monitor helps to keep the batch running in the event of any drawing error or AutoCAD crash
5. Identify the last saved drawing version instantly by loading drawings into the Batch process
6. Import/Export of drawing list and commands list for later use
7. Supports 32/64 bit Autodesk AutoCAD version 2015 to 2020 and verticals (Not AutoCAD LT compatible)
This Trial version is a fully functional, not time limited. Application with only limitation of three files per session, meaning that, the application processes only first three files and stops but user can remove the first three processed files and continue the batch for next three files with three files per session.
We are sure that this gives enough opportunity to evaluate the application and user can go for paid version once fully satisfied with the application to unlock the only limitation of three files per session.