TTH Sheet Set Publisher and Property Editor
Update to support Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2024
This tool provides a spreadsheet interface that helps you to edit sheet properties (default and custom properties) easily like never before. You can directly copy to Excel or paste from Excel to edit sheets' properties, just like working in Excel.
It also helps you to publish PDF or DWF files with a fully customizable sheet name to match any naming convention required. You do not have to spend extra time renaming the files after publishing them.
You can save a significant amount of time working with Sheet Set by using this tool.
This tool should be used in conjunction with Stock Sheet Set Manager as it concentrates on editing the sheets' properties and publishing. In future versions, we will be incorporating all features so that it can be used as a standalone tool.
- Working with sheets' properties in a spreadsheet (Excel-like) interface.
- Edit the property of a single sheet or multiple sheets easily in many ways: just select and edit; copy & paste from Excel; or use a "Value template".
- Provide a "Value Template" feature so that you can use other properties to assign a value for a selected property.
- Rename the actual DWG file to match with any naming convention.
- Renumbering Sheet numbers with ease.
- Batch publishing sheets to PDF or DWF files, with fully customizable sheet names.
Please find the YouTube links below for usage instructions:
- General use and edit sheet property: https://youtu.be/V1JdNSBY-6s
- Publish sheet to PDF or DWF: https://youtu.be/z8NY1tggPwU
- For a trial period, please run the tool and select Standalone when the license dialog pops up. Then, run the tool again to start the trial period.
- Standalone License: an activation code will be sent to your email address after purchasing the app. To activate/manage the license, use the TTH_SSPE_License command.
- A network License is also available (starting from 3 floating seats). Please contact us for more information.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).