Lea el documento de ayuda
DWG/DXF Compare plugin compares two drawing files and the comparison result is shown in a new AutoCAD window. The comparison result is also stored in a new file for later use.
It has following features :
- This plugin compares two DWG/DXF files.
- By default the color preferences are set as follows for entities in result DWG file,
1) Unchanged entities are shown in Grey color
2) Modified entities are shown in Green color
3) Delete entities are shown in Red color
4) New added entities are shown in Blue color.
- This plugin compares 2D entities/objects in model space only.
- User can change the color preferences and choose any colors from Color Preferences dialog.
- Supports AutoCAD Version 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of AutoCAD E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc
Acerca de esta versiónVersión 22.214.171.124, 03/04/2019
1. Enhancement: Added support for AutoCAD 2020. 2. Enhancement: Upgraded licensing system.
Reseñas de clientes