Using this plugin you can quickly lay out the details of a complex assembly in the XY plane. This is useful when you are designing products made from sheet materials (furniture, woodworking), and when you need to do detailing, arrange every detail drawing. The plugin allows you to put selected solids in the XY plane of the world coordinate system, regardless of how they were arranged in space.
In a single click, the plugin can do a copy and a few turns of solids. Moreover, you can immediately select all solids components in an assembly, rather than lay out solid by solid. As a result, you get a neat column of details sorted from highest to lowest with a text title.
In addition, the plugin can:
- Write the header of each detail with its size and description.
- Find the same details in an assembly to group them and write in a title number.
- Sort details by layer, color, and depth. When the sorting ON layer/color/depth is written in the detail title.
- Make your own title format rather than default.
- Find simple rectangular details and not lay it (if you want).
- Do FlatShot. Use it to make curves for CNC.
- On/Off its settings without dialog window directly from Autodesk® AutoCAD® console. Thus you can make your own buttons and macros to use different variants of the Lay command.
- Interact with plugin Names to get the names of solids, measure the number of mirror parts and rotate the solids market as Texture Across.
- Mark texture on detail.
- Find mirrored details
Original objects remain unchanged - laid out copies of it.
The plugin can work with 3D solids only. It does not work with Meshes, Surfaces, and Blocks.
Regardless of the AutoCAD language, you can switch the plugin's dialogs and messages into the following languages: English, German, Italian, Russian, and Chinese.
According to your request, I can optimize the command for the standards of your company. Offer your price.