A small set of A>V>C> programs will radically accelerate the solid modeling of any product. But even those who still consider Autodesk® AutoCAD® to be an electronic drawing board will also find useful functions in the Kit. The Kit does not include commands for preparing contours for CNC and working with 2D contours, as well as commands for extracting data into tables.
List of commands included in A>V>C> Kit:
- A>V>C> Properties Palette
- Auto Annotate
- Auto Language
- Block Update
- Dado Joint
- Find by Name
- Invert visibility
- Mesh to Solid
- Miter Joint
- Page Numbering
- Paste to Table
- Remote Holes
- Reduce Weight
- Select Same Objects
- AVC Slice
- Smart Leader
- Tab-Slot Joint
- Text Height Update
Also included are additional bonus commands:
- SumLen - calculates the sum of the lengths of all selected drawing objects: lines, arcs, and polylines
- SumArea - calculates the sum of the areas of all selected drawing objects: closed polylines, circles, ellipses, and splines.
- SolSize, SweepSize – solid measurement
- SawRed - Coloring of solids depending on the manufacturing technology - details for the saw - red, for milling - green.
- AvcUpdate - Updating the metric of solids. Colorizes solids and faces according to the color of the material. Update SmartLeaders.
- AvcOptions - Configuration palette for all A>V>C> commands.
All commands are fully translated into Italian, German, Russian, Chinese.