1. Mathematical formula curve, 67 kinds of mathematical formulas, can be drawn parametrically and accurately. Such as heart-shaped line, orchid line, vine leaf line, etc.
2. Image vectorization: change the picture into CAD vector lines, which is very fast and easy to operate.
3. Image to holes painting: convert the picture into shape array in CAD, such as circle, square, diamond, heart, etc. the size and density of shape array will change automatically to form a picture.
4. Creative curve - Horizontal Curve influence: use a curve to affect a group of objects, resulting in horizontal displacement or compression.
5. Creative curve - create interpolated rectangular array
6. Creative curve - random and regular array: offset replication includes random array, half wave array, full wave array, exponential array and logarithmic array
7. Creative curve -- curve area influence, dynamic click scaling
8. Creative curve - Create gradient curves between curves
9. Creative curve - Creates a gradient shape between two similar shapes
10. Creative curve - Influence curve: control the displacement, scaling, rotation and other deformation of surrounding objects through the curve to create a rhythmic design group.
11. Creative curve - Curve quadrilateral mapping: for example, a square pattern can be projected onto a sector, or onto a cylindrical surface.
12. Curve Optimization: reduce complexity, increase smoothness, delete duplicate vertices, etc
13. Curve conversion: you can convert types between polylines, lofted curves, arcs, circles, and ellipses.
14. Fixed number bisection and fixed length bisection curve
15. Text to curve
16. Draw an associative curve
17. Reconstruct the inner and outer contours of the pattern
18. Batch draw multiple inner contours and offsets
19. Draw the outline of complex graphics
20. Batch multiple offset copy
21. Curve batch thickening, closing, opening, etc