Steel3D-Historic contains historic dimensions and section properties for structural steel shapes produced from 1873 – 2010.
It does not contain current shape properties for use in the design of structural steel for new construction.
Steel3D-Historic Structural Steel Shapes created as a 3D solid can be placed as a column or beams by selecting multiple lines in 3D model space.
Shapes are created from the dimensional data in the AISC Historic Steel Database.
Includes these steel shapes from the AISC Historic library database:
- B - Miscellaneous Beam Section
- BCB - Both B and CB Sections
- BJ - Miscellaneous Joist Section
- BL - Miscellaneous Light Beam Section
- CB - Carnegie Beam Section
- G - Girder Section
- H - Miscellaneous Beam Section
- J - Junior Section
- SH - Miscellaneous Beam Section
- WFB - Both WF and B Sections
- WFCB - Both WF and CB Sections
The installer is compatible with Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2012 to 2022 (including other vertical products).