DWG/DXF Compare plugin compares two drawing files and the comparison result is shown in a new AutoCAD window. The comparison result is also stored in a new file for later use.
It has following features :
- This plugin compares two DWG/DXF files.
- By default the color preferences are set as follows for entities in result DWG file,
1) Unchanged entities are shown in Grey color
2) Modified entities are shown in Green color
3) Delete entities are shown in Red color
4) New added entities are shown in Blue color.
- This plugin compares 2D entities/objects in model space only.
- User can change the color preferences and choose any colors from Color Preferences dialog.
- Supports AutoCAD Version 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' for plugins working on older versions of AutoCAD E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 28-Jun-2017
1. Update: Added support for AutoCAD 2019.
2. Update: Updated technical support contact details.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 22-Feb-2017
1. Enhancement - GUI improved.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 22-Jul-2017
1. Feature - Distinguish the entities added in second file.
2. Enhancement - Optimized algorithm to improve comparison speed.
3. Added support of AutoCAD version 2017.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 17-Jul-2015
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 15-Apr-2015
1. Supports AutoCAD version 2016.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 30-May-2014
1. Supports AutoCAD version 2015.
2. Trial period has changed 5 to 10 times.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 11-Apr-2014
1. Fixed bugs related to 32 bit version of AutoCAD