BatchInDatabase takes Autodesk® AutoCAD® batch process to a new level with powerful built-in commands and an easy to use interface. Drawings are edited (in memory, without opening them in editor) in database level thus the taken to process each file is significantly reduced.
1. Each drawing can be tasked to process different multiple built-in commands without opening them
2. Find drawings contain particular Block/Education Stamp/Image/Layer /Layout/Page setup/Plot style/Text/Xref
3. Clean up drawings without opening them using commands like Purge DGN linetypes, Purge All and Purge Shape files
4. Automated batch process monitor helps to keep the batch running in the event of any drawing error or AutoCAD crash
5. Identify the last saved drawing version instantly by loading drawings into the Batch process
6. Import/Export of drawing list and commands list for later use
7. Supports 32/64 bit Autodesk AutoCAD version 2017 to 2023 and verticals (Not Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® compatible)
On successful PayPal transaction. The Payment confirmation email will be sent from us with contract number to the email id which was used for purchasing the application. Save the contract number for future references and give reference to this contract number in all of your email communication for priority support and include it in your email request for license key along with additional information.
For additional details refer to help file available within application under section "Product Registration Process".
Payment options for machine locked license and Domain license with/without Yearly maintenance plans are available in our website http://cadmanagertools.com/Tools/BID_View