DWG/DXF Compare plugin compares two drawing files and the comparison result is shown in a new AutoCAD window. The comparison result is also stored in a new file for later use.
It has following feature :
- This plugin compares two DWG/DXF files.
- By default the color preferences are set as follows for entities in result DWG file,
1) Unchanged entities are shown in Grey color
2) Modified entities are shown in Green color
3) Delete entities are shown in Red color
4) New added entities are shown in Blue color.
- This plugin compares 2D entities/objects in model space only.
- User can change the color preferences and choose any colors from Color Preferences dialog.
- Supports AutoCAD Version 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 28-Jun-2017
1. Update: Added support for AutoCAD 2019.
2. Update: Updated technical support contact details.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 22-Feb-2017
1. Enhancement - GUI improved.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 22-Jul-2017
1. Feature - Distinguish the entities added in second file.
2. Enhancement - Optimized algorithm to improve comparison speed.
3. Added support of AutoCAD version 2017.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 17-Jul-2015
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 15-Apr-2015
1. Supports AutoCAD version 2016.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 30-May-2014
1. Supports AutoCAD version 2015.
2. Trial period has changed 5 to 10 times.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 11-Apr-2014
1. Fixed bugs related to 32 bit version of AutoCAD