SoftDraft Steel2K Imperial
Structural Steel Shapes Detailing
Structural Steel Shapes is a software application that allows users to create detailed drawings of structural steel shapes. The software includes several different libraries for a large number of structural steel shapes, including W-Shapes, channels, single/double angles, square & rectangular tubing, pipes, M, S, HP shapes and tees. All shapes are created from a single polyline and can be inserted as section views in Autodesk® AutoCAD®.
Structural Steel Shapes Detailing is parametric, which means that the dimensions of the shapes can be changed easily by adjusting the parameters in the software. This makes it easy to create drawings of different sizes and configurations of structural steel shapes.
The software also includes a number of features that make it easy to create detailed drawings. These features include:
- Multiple insertion points: Users can specify multiple insertion points for each shape, which makes it easy to place shapes accurately in drawings.
- Layer, color, and line type control: Users can control the layer, color, and line type of each shape, which makes it easy to organize and identify shapes in drawings.
- Exaggerated dimensions: Users can specify exaggerated dimensions for details, which makes it easy to see the details of shapes in drawings.
Structural Steel Shapes Detailing is a powerful tool for creating detailed drawings of structural steel shapes. The software is easy to use and includes a number of features that make it easy to create accurate and detailed drawings.
Here are some additional benefits of using Structural Steel Shapes Detailing:
- Increased productivity: The software can help users to create drawings more quickly and easily, which can save time and money.
- Improved accuracy: The software's parametric features can help users to create drawings that are more accurate, which can reduce the risk of errors.
- Improved quality: The software's features can help users to create drawings that are of a higher quality, which can improve the overall appearance of the drawings.
Overall, Structural Steel Shapes is a valuable tool for anyone who needs to create detailed drawings of structural steel shapes. The software is easy to use, accurate, and produces high-quality drawings.
Shape Libraries include:
- LRFDV14-15 AISC
- LRFDV13 AISC
- LRFD3 AISC
- LRFD2 AISC
- LRFD1 AISC
- ASD9 AISC
- ASD8 AISC
- ASD7 AISC
- ASD6 AISC
- ASD5 AISC
- LRFDV13 MAISC
- LRFD3 MAISC
- Create shapes in plan, section, elevation, or single line as required.
- Create simple or complex shapes made from a single non-segmented polyline.
- Shapes are created as an AutoCAD block to keep file size minimized.
- Ability to cope with ends of W-Shapes in elevation view.
- List shape properties from the drawing after shape placement or within the dialog box.
- All shapes are created parametrically from external data files.
- Shapes are attached to the cursor based on the insertion point selected and rotated after placement.
- Automatic shape notation by selecting an inserted shape.
- User-defined dimensions for shape details.
- A grid option allows the user to select a steel shape to be placed at the intersection of several grid lines.
Note: The installer is compatible with AutoCAD from 2012 to 2024 (including other vertical products).