Unity Reflect is a design review and coordination solution that connects all project members on one immersive, collaborative, real-time platform regardless of device, model size, or geographic-location. Quickly transform your BIM 360 models into powerful real-time 3D experiences, available on all platforms, including mobile, Augmented and Virtual Reality. Unity Reflect is also customizable so you can create your own real-time BIM applications by building on top of the platform with Unity Pro.
The Unity Reflect app grants read access to project information such as geometry, materials and metadata, which can be pushed to a Unity Reflect Project and viewed on the platform of your choice. After adding the app to your Autodesk® BIM 360™ account, you will also be able to monitor and manage exported BIM 360 files via the Unity Reflect dashboard.
- Export from BIM 360, Autodesk® Revit®, Sketchup, Autodesk® Navisworks® or Rhino
- Apps for PC, Mac, iOS and Android,
- Virtual Reality support for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
- Augmented Reality support for iOS and Android
- Intuitive Navigation
- BIM Information display, visibility & filters
- Sun Study tool
- And much more!
- Google Chrome (latest)
- Microsoft Edge (latest)
- Firefox (latest)
- Safari (latest)
Note: App is compatible with BIM 360 Docs.