- Improve and ensure the quality of construction projects by collecting and maintaining data from one hub (“Single source of truth”)
- Setup company standards to achieve a consistent approach to the use of families in Autodesk® Revit®.
- Publish building part updates from the web platform to all users of Revit.
- Use the building part browser in Revit to select building parts from the company standard.
- Share custom Revit families on projects and reduce the amount of repetitive and time-consuming tasks
- Achieve a more efficient and convenient classification of building parts from the web platform
- Get quick access to an online model viewer with high details of the ongoing work and an option to highlight and isolate selected building parts
- Manage keynotes in Revit from the web platform and avoid having to manually handle the Revit keynote file
- Manage building part identification from the web platform
- Collaborate on writing construction project specifications with the online text editor and save documents in the cloud or export to PDF and Word.
- Create bills of quantity quick and easy with the option to subdivide building parts
- Export data from the web platform to Excel
The software consists of a web application that is accessible through a PC browser and an add-in for Revit. The add-in can be download from the web application and installed on a local machine. The add-in offer support for each installed version of Revit.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer), installer can be found at the platform.
Descrizione della versione di prova
Free trial available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The trial expires after 30 days. Afterwards you can get a monthly or annual license by contacting our sales department.