Power Search 2021
Power Search extends the file searching and location capabilities Autodesk's Document Management and CDE. Integrated with with Autodesk Construction Cloud® which includes support for Autodesk Docs and BIM 360®, the application allows users to do multi-criteria searches for files based on name, version, date, created by, created on, last modified, last modified by, file type, file size and Custom Attributes. Files are retrieved in a clickable list or can be exported to Microsoft® Excel®.
The new Editor mode allows for:
- Update Custom Attributes by bulk or Excel.
- Filter results: on-screen or in Excel.
- Copy results files to any ACC or BIM 360 folder.
Some use-cases for Power Search include:
- Search files, download them in Excel then filter them, update custom attributes and reupload to instantly update ACC / BIM 360! The files showing in the results can be copied to any folder in ACC / BIM 360 if needed.
- Search all project documents uploaded in ACC / BIM 360 yesterday.
- Search all revised drawings on a certain "timber package" (customer needs to search both the word timber in the description AND version >1).
- Search for Custom Attributes tied to folders or files.