Matterport for architecture, engineering, and construction
Streamline documentation, 3D scan as-builts, and collaborate with teams easily across the entire project lifecycle. Our digital twin platform is a powerful, accurate, and quick way to document a building or portfolio of projects. With the Pro3 or a compatible camera, you can capture anything from small to large spaces–both inside and outside–with an incredible level of detail.
Send Matterport add-ons directly to Autodesk Construction Cloud® (ACC)
- Speed up as-built documentation and start projects faster with add-ons such as BIM Files (.rvt .ifc .dwg) or MatterPak (.xyz)
Revolutionize traditional RFI and Issues processes and collaborate on projects more efficiently with visual site context from Matterport digital twins
- Create and track RFIs and Issues with a visual system of record of site conditions to resolve issues quickly without delay
- Communicate clearly by visually placing RFI or Issues pins at the exact location of concern so any stakeholder on the project can view it with the same site context
- Fortify QA/QC processes remotely and with confidence from the visual clarity and fidelity of Matterport digital twins
- Save time traveling to job sites and on documentation with streamlined workflows
- Maximize project visibility and remove data inconsistencies through bilateral RFI and Issues syncs to ACC
With the Matterport app, you can now:
- Make Matterport-generated files (.rvt, .ifc, .dwg, .xyz) accessible to the project stakeholders in your ACC Project.
- Create Issues on a Matterport digital twin, synced across your project for all stakeholders to view.
- Manage, collaborate, and share your Matterport add-ons with design and build teams within ACC
- Easily create, assign, and track issues RFIs in your Autodesk Build dashboard and Matterport digital twin.
You will need an active Matterport Business subscription plan or above, to use the integration. Create an account or learn more about upgrading plans here.
Install the Matterport app:
- Capture a space through your smartphone or 3D capture camera with Matterport
- Login to Autodesk Construction Cloud as an Account Admin and install Matterport via Apps
- Open and log in to your Matterport account, go to Settings then click on Add-ons
- Ensure that BIM File and Matterpak bundle is toggled on
- Then toggle on Autodesk Construction Cloud (ACC)
The app uses 3-legged authentication in all places.
When the user wants to select the option 'Export to Autodesk' from the Matterport url under Spaces-> Add-ons.