Cloudsfer is a cloud-based migration service, supporting over 20 cloud storage providers such as Autodesk® BIM 360® & Autodesk® Build, Procore, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Office 365, Aliyun, Azure, Google Photos, Egnyte, Amazon S3, Amazon Cloud Drive, S3 Compatible Storage and many more.
Migrate, backup & sync your data from/to Autodesk Construction Cloud (BIM360 docs, Autodesk Docs and Build Files). Cloudsfer is designed to seamlessly migrate, sync and backup your most valuable BIM data. The cloud to cloud migration solution requires no installation, no hardware, and no bandwidth during the migration process.
On Premise to cloud migration solution: Cloudsfer is offering migration from your File System and from over 12 different ECM On-premise systems (FileNet, eRoom, Documentum, OpenText LiveLink, DocuShare, eDocs, HP trim, Lotus Notes and many more systems) to BIM 360 & Autodesk Build. Cloudsfer has also supported migration from SharePoint on-premise to BIM 360 & Autodesk Build.
Companies and users can migrate their data in a fast and secure manner while continuing to work on their source systems.
In order to start the free trial, please sign up to Cloudsfer.
- NEW Autodesk Construction Cloud Sync Tool
- Create multiple migrations and run all in One-Shot
- Project Archiving, sync & Backup at the click of a button (on a daily, weekly or monthly basis)
- Recurring Delta Migration - Transfer your newest data into the target storage system at the press of a button.
- Download reports regarding every step of the migration process.
- Cloud Service - Let us handle the migration for you! Transfer your data quickly with our fully hosted SaaS environment.
Note: the app is compatible with Autodesk Build and BIM 360 Docs.