Newforma Project Center Workflow
With the Newforma Project Center integration you can:
- Automatically transfer Submittals and RFIs to the Architect's Newforma Project Center
- Automatically transfer reviewed Submittals and RFIs back to Autodesk® BIM 360®
- Eliminates double data entry for both Architect and Contractor
The Newforma Workflow Connector for BIM 360 makes it easier than ever for the construction and design teams to quickly review Submittals and RFIs. It seamlessly transfers items ready for review from the Contractor's BIM 360 project into the Architect's Newforma Project Center (NPC) project. When the review process is complete within NPC the response is automatically transferred back to BIM 360. The construction team can stay in BIM 360 and the design team in Newforma.
- Lead Designer must be using Newforma Project Center 12.4.5 or later with Newforma Link.
- Projects must be set up in BIM 360. Autodesk Construction Cloud is not supported at this time.
Newforma is the building and infrastructure industry’s leading Project Information Management (PIM) software company dedicated to improving project delivery. Newforma pioneered the PIM software category in 2004. To date, more than 1,500 architecture, engineering, and construction companies have used Newforma software on more than 2.5 million projects around the world.