Revizto is a real-time, 3D model-based issue tracking software for AEC teams that brings ease-of-use and precision to collaboration and BIM project coordination.
The simple yet powerful Revizto Issue Tracker is a cloud-based single source-of-truth platform for managing all BIM project activities in real-time. The issues created in Revizto reside within the X, Y, Z coordinates and not on a single sheet or model which provides an intelligent connection across multiple views and platforms.
Revizto adds a new dimension to BIM that enables teams to have a multidimensional issue tracking and coordination hub, instantly allowing project members to communicate accountability and address challenges in real-time through the whole project lifecycle, to include project inception, design, construction, and operation.
The Documents is a brand new section of the Revizto app. It provides direct access to project files stored on major CDEs like Autodesk® BIM 360®, so users can work with their live documentation seamlessly from inside Revizto:
- View files from BIM 360 inside Revizto
- Add your sheets in PDF format from BIM360 docs and teams to Revizto 2D module
- Attach documents to issues
- Link sheets to CDE-hosted PDFs to see the actual version with no need to re-export
- Make selected documents available offline for on-site work
Revizto allows you to:
- Bring teams and workflows together for effortless collaboration, seamlessly connecting office to the field in real-time.
- Minimize costly errors and rework in the field.
- Substantially reduce the amount of RFI’s on your project.
- Improve the overall efficiency and safety of the building.
Note: App is compatible with BIM 360 Docs and BIM 360 Team.
Описание пробной версии
Trial versions of the software can be activated by contacting the Territory Manager for your geographical region. We offer 14-day trials, as well as 90 day Proof of Concept periods with direction from our VDC team.
Request a Trial: https://revizto.com/en/demo-request