Area Object Link (AOL)
Area Object Link (AOL) is an add-in app coded entirely using AutoLISP®/Visual LISP® offering 100% Autodesk® AutoCAD® compatibility. AOL provides a graphic user interface (GUI) adding 4 new & powerful commands to facilitate the implementation of Fields but bypassing the complexity of the Fields GUI.
AOL Area Object Commands:
- Link - simplifies steps needed to Link the Area value of already drawn Circles, Ellipses, Hatches, Plines or Regions as Fields to already placed Attribute, MText or Text.
- Insert - proceeds to insert a pre-built AOL Block and then links using Fields the Attributes to already drawn Circles, Ellipses, Hatches, Plines or Regions' Area value.
- Show - allows the user to select an Attribute, MText or Text with Fields to show the object(s) highlighted & shaded that have linked Area values.
- Update - gives the user the option to select pre-built AOL Block, Attribute, MText and Text objects with Fields that contain linked Area values updating them to match the current AOL Option settings.
AOL Option Settings:
- Both Imperial (1 unit = 1 Foot or Inch) & Metric (1 unit = 1 Meter, Decimeter, Centimeter or Millimeter) drawing units are supported.
- The Area value can be measured both in Imperial units (Square Feet, Square Inch, Square Yard, Square Mile or Acre) & in Metric units (Square Meter, Square Centimeter, Square Millimeter, Hectare or Square Kilometer). You can also enter a custom area measuring Factor.
- You can select various Insertion Scale Factors, Rotation Angles, choose to add a Suffix to the Area's value such as SF or SM and show the Area value formatted to a given decimal Precision using Dot or Comma or Rounded Up or Down.
Informace o této verzi
Verze 4.1.0, 30.03.2022
New App Icon on App Store Added under INSERT Command a Yes or No option so user can choose to link Attribute to Object's area. Added under PRECISION Dot or Comma option as symbol for decimal separator.
přihlásit se a napsat hodnocení Získat technickou pomoc
very useful. great lsp
Thank you...glad you can make good use of this app.
Great! It took me a lot of work to do this manually. you can add option about decimal separator. in my country use comma instead of period. thanks
Glad this saved you lots of work....I may consider adding the comma option as the decimal separator in future versions.
Version 4.1.0 released on September 3, 2021 added the comma option as a decimal separator.
This is a graeat Lisp routine to relink a field, thank you.
Thank you...glad this is helpful for you.
Very, very usefull . Save us a tons os hours !!!! Thanks !
Thank you...glad this is beneficial for you.
I like most the link function (I use mtexts). But I need more personalization: I work in cm and I need area in sqm, and this can't be done. Thank you anyway
I had de same issue. In the lisp file, find de line %<\AcObjProp.16.2 Object(%<\_ObjId 681176416>%).Area \f "%lu2%pr2%ct8[1.000000000000000E-006]%th44">% e change de value 1.000000000000000E-006 to 0.0001. This changes de value of the Conversion Factor inside Field Additional Format to 0.0001. It Works.
Dear Daniel, thank you for yout work-around but I also use drawings in m and mm, so changing the lisp is not a solution for me
harinezumi, this feature has been added in version 4.0.0. Please download the latest and give it a try.
Comment peut-on obtenir le AOL.lsp?
AOL.lsp can be downloaded here from the App Store. Click on the blue Download button located under Free on top right column.