Steel2D-DIN creates a variety of Steel Shapes in 2D views, Plan, Section and Elevation views based on DIN database. Create simple or complex shapes made from a single non-segmented polyline.
Shapes are created as an AutoCAD® block to keep file size minimized.
Includes these steel shapes from the DIN library database:
- HEB W-Shape
- HEM W-Shape
- HHD W-Shape
- INP I-Beam
- UNP Channel
- UAP Channel
- LNP Equal Angles
- LNP Unequal Angles
- ROR Round Pipes
- RHS Equal Tubes
- RHS Unequal Tubes
- TPS Equal Tubes
- TPS Unequal Tubes
- MSH Equal tubes
- MSH Unequal Tubes
Shape placement options include:
- "Top Left"
- "Top Center"
- "Top Right"
- "Bottom Left"
- "Bottom Center"
- "Bottom Right"
- Create shapes in plan, section, elevation, or single line as required.
- Create simple or complex shapes made from a single non-segmented polyline.
- Shapes are created as an AutoCAD block to keep file size minimized.
- All shapes are created parametrically from external data file.
- Shapes are attached to the cursor based on the insertion point selected and rotated after placement.
The installer is compatible with Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2012 to 2022 (including other vertical products).
Informazioni sulla versioneVersione 9.0.0, 18/04/2021
Informativa sulla privacy dell'autore