Area & Length
1. GetArea: Get total Area of regions determined by boundary from existing objects that form an enclosed area around the pick points. This tool also gives support for areas with holes.
2. GetObjArea: Get total Area of multi-objects that have area value.
3. GetLength: Get total Length or Perimeter of multi-objects (line, pline, spline, arc, circle... all of curve, surface, planesurface...,etc)
Note: Results are returned depends on the value of DIMLFAC variable (Scale Factor of current Dimstyle)
Eg: With Scale factor = 1.0: Length = 10, Area =10
- Scale factor = 2.0: Length = 20, Area = 40
- Scale factor = 10.0: Length =100, Area = 1000
Informazioni sulla versione
Versione 1.6.0, 28/04/2017
Added 2018 support
Recensioni dei clienti
accedere per scrivere una recensione Richiedi assistenza tecnica
Hello, please update to support 2021 version
Save a lot of time
But right Now, I am using autocad 2020....
can i download it free for 30 days to try it??
It helps me save a lot of time
I draw a water treatment plant in 3d and I had to use area command adding objects in order to calculate the surface required for the formwork. However with this add in choosing all the objects and having the result shorten all the time spent with no necessity of selecting each objects individually. Thank you Phạm Hữu Thái
Use it for figuring out inches to cut to price metal cutting.