TTH Quick Pipe Slope
30-dniowa wersja testowa, R
(Updated to support Autodesk® Civil 3D® 2023)
The app will help you quickly modify the slope and elevation of a single pipe or multiple pipes at once. You don't need to worry about which is the Starting or Ending End of a pipe.
- Modify pipes' elevations and slopes easily without opening every single pipe properties dialog
- Friendly user interface
- Match elevation or slope from another pipe or Pick from ProfileView
- "Command line only" version of this app is also included for your needs
Please find YouTube link below:
- For trial period, please run the tool and select Standalone when the license dialog pops up. Then, run the tool again to start the trial period.
- Standalone License: The activation code will be sent to your email address after purchasing. Please use TTH_QPS_License command to activate your product and restart Civil 3D after activating.
- Network License is also available (starting from 3 floating seats). Please contact us for more information.
Informacje na temat tej wersji
Wersja 1.2.0, 22.08.2022
Update to support Autodesk® Civil 3D® 2023
zaloguj się, aby napisać recenzję Pomoc techniczna
Does everything you would want and more. Only improvement would be to allow panning while the dialogue box is open (not sure if that is possible), but the "match other pipe" is a really nice feature since often that's what you're trying to do.
I have worked with trial version. I am really happy with your product. Good job. Please add few more....
Thank you. If you require additional functionality, please feel free to email us. We will consider to include in the future update.