Autodesk® Civil 3D® Pipe Network catalog to be used in EU countries (most applicable). Components include additional information about its manufacturer but this is not included into the component name (for example, DN200 pipe is used as a pipe name, instead of Pipelife DN200 or Uponor Infra DN200 pipe).
- Pressure class: SN2 – SN20; PN5 – PN40
- Pipe diameters: DN50 – DN3000
- Pipe component identifiable based on its material (ductile iron, PE, PP, PVC)
- Pipe component can be selected based on its connection type (Plain end, Socket, Spigot)
- All components have additional information that can be used in labels
- Components that are included with different pressure ratings, do have different wall thickness (true data).
- About 400 pipes + common manholes (diameter range: 315 - 1600 mm)
- Can be easily combined with your current content
Note: This catalogue can be successfully used with Autodesk® Storm and Sanitary Analysis package, because pipes will be always carried over with its real pipe inner diameter value. Pipe general diameter class (DN200) can be used in labels.
Important: Content pack has been tested in Autodesk® Civil 3D® 2015 - 2021. Autodesk® Civil 3D® 2015/2016 users need to install “Autodesk® Civil 3D® Productivity Pack 1” before installing this content package.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
Informacje na temat tej wersjiWersja 2021.0, 13.07.2020
Zasady ochrony prywatności wydawcy