Style Component Find and Replace
Style Component Find and Replace is an Autodesk® Civil 3D® add-in application that allows a user to search Civil 3D styles and settings for an Autodesk® AutoCAD® property. If desired, the user can replace usages with a different property. This application is useful for a CAD Manager that is responsible for creating and maintaining Civil 3D templates.
- The following AutoCAD properties can be searched for: layers, text styles, blocks, linetype, lineweight, color and plot style.
- The application searches for usages in Civil 3D styles, object layers, label style defaults and command settings.
- Determine what styles or settings are using a particular property.
- Replace usages of a property with another property.
- Use a wildcard (*) to search for multiple properties. For example, to search all layers starting with C-ANNO-TABL, enter search criteria of C-ANNO-TABL-*.
- Use separate command “cmi_c3d_style_bmtoggle” to toggle on or off all Civil 3D background masks.