This plugin enables the user to export Autodesk® Fusion 360™ files directly from inside Fusion 360 to SketchUp files. The plugin supports exporting textures created inside Fusion.
What is the SketchUp File format?
A file with the SKP extension is a three-dimensional model readable by SketchUp software.
- It allows conceptual designs to be created, viewed and shared quickly and easily.
- Models created with SketchUp can be placed within Google Earth or shared using the 3D Warehouse feature.
Why should you get this plugin from SimLab Soft?
- Great support for materials and textures.
- Speed of export.
- Capable of handling large models.
- Ease of use.
- High Quality.
- Responsive support to answer your questions.