CADtoEarth™ for Autodesk® Fusion 360™ is a POC of an application establishing a bi-directional connection between Autodesk Fusion 360 and Cesium®. It allows users to create personal accounts on the CADtoEarth web application and provides individual control over the visibility of uploaded data. Using Forge platform, CADtoEarth is integrated with Autodesk A360 cloud service allowing users to better collaborate on projects.
CADtoEarth provides a wide range of capabilities, including an ability to:
- Import a section of surface from Cesium into a modeling session as mesh.
- Import a pre-drawn sketch from Cesium into a modeling session.
- Get information about building layer from Open Street Map resource.
- Place a 3D structure on the imported mesh within modeling session and then upload it back to Cesium.
- Upload a 3D structure directly from a modeling session onto Cesium.
- Convert 3D structure to 3D PDF format.
Informationen zu dieser VersionVersion 3.0, 08.03.2017
Using Forge platform, CADtoEarth is integrated with Autodesk A360 cloud service allowing users to better collaborate on projects.