This Autodesk® Fusion 360™ app delivers a wide range of pre-designed shapes that are used to frame in mechanical designs to the designers’ fingertips. The app is designed to streamline the design process and get parts on your desk tomorrow.
This app Integrates Autodesk Fusion 360 with our storefront where we count parts and get you to the checkout so you can focus on designing products.
- Composite Connectors are a light weight, high strength framing system used to make, build and fix just about anything that needs a high weight to strength performance. Build with a carbon fiber, nylon, glass weave honeycomb inner core. Made in the USA.
- Connectors are fabricated using a high-end carbon fiber nylon weave built with a honeycomb inner core on high end 3D printers.
- Many parts are reduced in weight by 70% compared to traditional engineering plastic resins.
- Coupled with an integrated storefront, never leave Autodesk Fusion 360 when it is time to add more connectors, tubing and carbon fiber plates.
- The app queries your Autodesk Fusion 360 BOM to itemize part count, total weight and costs to the design.
- The downloaded designs are open source, so change them as you need and we will make you more.
- If you are custom building something for your bike, or fixing your 4X4 or boat try using composite connectors as your next DIY solution.
- Prototyping a new drone to carry supplies? We just might have the light weight mechanisms needed to make it reality.
- Maximum weight to strength performance.
Need something special for your next BIG idea? Make it today in Composite Connectors.