JSON Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™ - Trial
“JSON Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Part and Face level color supported.
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Controls visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency
- There is always a default compression which helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Texture Export.
- Support Properties Export.
- Supports Hidden Entity Export.
- Support Sketch Export.
Click here to view the partial client list.
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of the product is 49 USD. You can purchase the product from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.