DXF Converter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™
About the DXF:
A DXF file is a CAD data file format developed for enabling data interoperability between Autodesk® AutoCAD® and other programs.
About the plugin:
The plugin allows you to convert 3D models to a DXF file.
For more details, please visit our website: https://visionworkplace.com/products/dxf-converter-for-autodesk-fusion-360
1. Generate interactive DXF of Autodesk® Fusion 360™ model
2. Quick process of DFX file generation
3. Open Fusion design in other software like AutoCAD.
4. Small file size
5. Control quality and size of the generated DXF
6. Colors and material (texture not supported in current version)
The application is available in both versions, trial as well as a pro.
The trial version is valid for 15 days with complete functionality. The trial version is for testing the functionality of the plugin. After that Pro version is required for generating and sharing .DXF files
For more details about PRO Version
Activation of the Pro version:
1. The license key will be provided after the purchase of PRO version.
2. Add this license key in Help dialog and activate the plugin.
For more details please visit: http://visionworkplace.com/license-activation
Support and Query:
We would like to help you in case of any concerns:
Descripción de la versión de prueba
15 days trial.