Mold Commands V4E
- Remove holes - If the product solid has holes, this command closes holes and creates a solid (hole's parts) that will become a hole.
- Parting surfaces generation command by parting lines extrusion - Generate parting surfaces by extruding edge lines (parting lines).
- Parting surfaces generation command by parting lines offset - Generate parting surfaces by offsetting the edge lines (parting lines).
- Connection surface generation (fill the gap between parting surfaces) command - Generate a parting surface in the gap between parting surfaces that are not connected.
- Parting surface stitch command - Created parting faces join into one surface body.
- Create a nested box - A die outline (cuboid) is generated by giving a margin distance or x-axis, y-axis, and Z-axis dimensions to the product solid.
- Create a nested cylinder - A die outline (cylindrical body) is generated by giving a cylindrical radius, height, and depth distance to the product solid.
- Split command by parting surface - The mold core is divided into the cores on the parting surface.
- Hole part join command - Joins the hole parts generated by the hole remove command to the cavity solid or core solid.
Acerca de esta versión
Versión V4.0.0E, 13/09/2021
It corresponds to when there is a hole in the product. Add commands such as hole remove, parting face join, and hole part join, and use the parting face store component and hole part store component.
Reseñas de clientes