mSt sketchTools for Autodesk® Fusion 360™ contains helpful features for editing existing parametric designs and assemblies. For example, the add-in supports you if you want to analyze the relationships between components (through their sketch-planes) to find out whether a component was created using the top-down or bottom-up approach.
These general topics are addressed:
- What component and planar-entity was used to create a sketch? Is this sketch-plane linked to another component?
- I want to break all linked geometry of a sketch.
- What is the total length of a connected curve?
The add-in includes three easy-to-use commands:
- Source of sketch-plane recognizes which planar entity was used to create a sketch-plane.
This allows to identity links between components/bodies/sketches (e.g. in a top-down design).
- Break sketch-links makes it possible to break the links of all projected elements in a single operation.
- Measure sketch-curves displays the total length and length of each segment of a connected curve.
The mSt sketchTools panel is available in Model, Patch, and Sheet Metal workspaces.