OBJ Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™, exports solid bodies to an OBJ file.
It has the following features :
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- We are allowing 10 models to be exported free as a trial of the plugin in which you can use the full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after this usage.
- The cost of paid version of this product is 49 USD. You can download the paid version of the product from here.
- For any issue in activation, please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 03-May-2018
- Enhancement : Selected entities can be exported.
- Enhancement : Added Progress bar for export operation.
- Fixed: Added Unicode characters (other than English language) support for file name.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 12-Jul-2017
1. Update: Updated technical support contact details.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 23-Mar-2017
1. Feature : Added user control to specify the mesh quality to be exported.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 21-Dec-2016
1. Enhancement : Saving file with extension correctly.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 26-Sep-2016
1. Supports exporting Solid bodies.