ProtoTech's FBX Exporter for Fusion 360®
"FBX Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360®" exports Fusion design models to FBX file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Currently, Face level colors are exported to the FBX file.
- Provides adjustable export settings.
- Lowest polygon count Approx (30 – 70%)
- Supports Parts and Assemblies.
- Supports colors.
- One-click export of multiple parts of assemblies.
- Support Body level and Face level tessellation.
- "Rotate by" feature.
Click here to view the partial client list.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is the subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license that costs 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here
- The automation license costs 199 USD.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.