About the OBJ format:
The OBJ file format is a simple data-format that represents 3D geometry which contains polygons defined as a list of vertices, and indices. Vertices are stored in a counter-clockwise order by default, making explicit declaration of face normal unnecessary. OBJ coordinates have no units, but OBJ files can contain scale information.
About this application
Create an obj file of your design in a moment and share it with anyone in one go. It will translate designs to a universally accepted format .obj
Fusion 3D models can be distributed to a third party without the need to have Fusion in their system.
For more details, Please visit our website : https://visionworkplace.com/products/obj-converter-for-autodesk-fusion-360
- Generate universal file format (.OBJ)
- Fast obj conversion process
- Share design without needing any special software to view it
- Small file size
- Control quality and size while converting to OBJ file
- Choice of writing Normals in OBJ
- Colors and material
- Control to choose scale unit (MM, CM, Feet, Meter etc.) of OBJ file
- Option to export limited properties(Physical Properties - Area, Volume, Mass, Density) as CSV file [for PRO version only]
- Added some more properties(Length, Width, Height, Appearance, Material, Quantity) as CSV file [for PRO version only]
The application is available in both versions, trial as well as pro.
The trial version is valid for 15 days with complete functionality. The trial version is for testing the functionality of the plugin. After the trail has expired you will need to activate the product or purchase the PRO version from the store.
Activation of Pro version
1. License key will be provided after purchase
2. Add this license key in Help dialog and activate the plugin.
For more details please visit: http://visionworkplace.com/license-activation
1. Why Plugin is not visible in Ribbon bar in Fusion:
Ans: Click on "Change Workspace" at top left corner and select "Model". Plugin will be displayed.
More FAQ: http://visionworkplace.com/FAQ
Support and Query
We would like to help you in case of any concern
Informazioni sulla versioneVersione 8.0, 26/08/2020
Informativa sulla privacy dell'autore