1. Occurrence (component) creation command
Creates an occurrence (component) specifying the origin position and X and Z directions.
2. Construction point creation command
Creates a construction point (construction point) that specifies the coordinate position.
3. Construction surface creation command
Creates a construction plane that specifies the coordinate position and direction.
4. Sketch point creation command
Creates sketch points that specified a 3D coordinate point group (Excel linked).
5. Horizontal sketch lines creation command
Creates horizontal sketch lines that parallel to the X-axis of the sketch plane (Excel linked).
6. Vertical sketch lines creation command
Creates vertical sketch lines that parallel to the Y-axis of the sketch plane (Excel linked).
7. Specified long straight sketch line creation command
Creates a straight sketch line that passes through two points of the specified length.
8. Polyline creation command
Creates a polyline that is consisting of several continuous straight sketch line segments (Excel linked).
9. Arc creation command by specifying two points and a radius
Creates an arc that passes through the start point → end point (swells to the right of the start point → end point).
10. Fit points spline curve creation command
Creates a fit-point spline curve that passes through a set of specified passing points (Excel linked).
For more information is here.