“JSON Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™” exports the model to a JSON (.json) file.
It has the following features:
- Part and Face level color support.
- Cumulative transformation.
- 4.5 version JSON format support.
- Supports both part and assembly models.
- Visibility of nodes.
- Face level transparency
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- We provide 10 trials of the plugin during which you can use the full set of features without any limitations.
- After the 10 trials, you must activate the plugin.
- For activation please contact at: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information about the product Please click here
184.108.40.206 Release Date: 03-May-2018
- Enhancement : Selected entities can be exported.
- Enhancement : Added Progress bar for export operation.
- Fixed: Unicode characters (other than English language) were not displayed correctly in Model tree.
220.127.116.11 Release Date: 09-Nov-2017
1. Part and Face level color support.
2. Cumulative transformation.
3. 4.5 version JSON format support.
4. Supports both part and assembly models.
5. Visibility of nodes.
6. Face level transparency
We do not support texture in this version.