ProtoTech's OBJ Exporter for Fusion 360® - Trial
OBJ Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360® exports solid bodies and sketches to an OBJ file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Supports colors.
- Supports export of Parts and Assemblies.
- One-click export of multiple Part Assemblies
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports texture export.
- Supports Swap/Flip axis functionality.
- Supports Optimize file feature.
- Supports material/geometry wise export.
- Supports Export properties with JSON and CSV files.
- Supports Ungrouping feature.
- Supports Export unit feature.
- Supports Open File feature.
Click here to get the list of our clients.
Opis wersji testowej
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of the product is 49 USD. You can purchase the product from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- The automation license costs 199 USD.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.