ProtoTech's FBX Exporter for Fusion 360® - Trial
"FBX Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360®" exports Fusion design models to FBX file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Currently, Face level colors are exported to the FBX file.
- Provides adjustable export settings.
- Lowest polygon count Approx (30 – 70%)
- Supports Parts and Assemblies.
- Supports colors.
- One-click export of multiple Part Assemblies.
- Support Body level and Face level tessellation.
- "Rotate by" feature.
Click here to view the partial client list.
Opis wersji testowej
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.
- The cost of the product is 49 USD. You can purchase the product from here. You will receive an activation key automatically, via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- The automation license costs 199 USD.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.