USD Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™
The application called “USD Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™” exports solid bodies to a USDz file.
It supports the following features:
- USD format 2.0
- Both part and assembly models.
- Texture, metalness, and roughness of material is supported
- Face level transparency.
- Default compression helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
- Directly supported on ios devices
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license. The floating license cost of this product is 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. We will be providing 15 trials for 7 days full-featured trial version for free.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Informacje na temat tej wersji
Wersja 5.0.22004.3366, 02.02.2022
1. Open Exported File Location. 2. Export Hidden feature 3. Reset feature 4. Preview image 5. Crash Reporter 6. Export Texture 7. Tessellation