Przeczytaj dokument pomocy
- Create a nested box - A die outline (cuboid) is generated by giving a margin distance or x-axis, y-axis, and Z-axis dimensions to the product solid.
- Create a nested cylinder - A die outline (cylindrical body) is generated by giving a cylindrical radius, height, and depth distance to the product solid.
- Parting surfaces generation command by parting lines extrusion - Generate parting surfaces by extruding edge lines (parting lines).
- Parting surfaces generation command by parting lines offset - Generate parting surfaces by offsetting the edge lines (parting lines).
- Connection surface generation (fill the gap between parting surfaces) command - Generate a parting surface in the gap between parting surfaces that are not connected.
- Split command by parting surface - The mold core is divided into the cores on the parting surface.
Informacje na temat tej wersjiWersja 2.1.0, 2019-09-06
In v1, commands such as nesting generation, extrusion parting surface generation, offset parting surface generation, surface generation to fill the parting surface, and division by parting surface are provided. In v2, a variation of nesting box dimension input was added, and cylindrical nesting was supported. In V2.1, the help has been improved.