Axalea Extra Shortcuts
Extra Shortcuts allows you to assign keyboard shortcuts to actions in Autodesk® Fusion 360® that normally do not allow a shortcut to be assigned. This is achieved by displaying a menu with the commands, where the ⋮ button is available for each command.
Extra Shortcuts is primarily intended to extend the set of commands available in Axalea Toolbar & Shortcuts Editor.
If you have previously installed the beta version from the forums, please uninstall it first to avoid an installer conflict.
- Switch to different workspace
- View top, right, etc
- Rotate and roll model (45 degree steps)
- Perspective view, Orthographic view
- Go Home ("Home view")
- Set Home ("Home view")
- Selection Filters: Select All
- Show/Hide Layout Grid
- Toggle Snap to Grid
- Toggle Incremental Move
- Look At in design and Sketch mode ("Look At (Universal)")
- Move Timeline forwards/backwards
- Activate Selected (activates the selected component or the component to which the selected object belongs)
- Activate Root Component
The add-in is available as a free trial for evaluation. The trial has no usage limit, but a dialog will pop-up for every command used after 15 commands have been used in a session.
Opis wersji testowej
Extra Shortcuts is provided as a trial, making it possible for you to evaluate the add-in. The trial version can be upgraded to a full license by purchasing a license key using the License wizard in the add-in or by visiting the Axalea Store.
- A dialog will pop-up for every command used after 15 commands have been used in a session.