GLTF Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™
GLTF Exporter for Fusion 360, exports solid bodies and sketches to a GLTF / GLB file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Quantized and Compressed file
- Mesh merging
- It supports colors.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduce the file size as much as possible.
- GLB Support.
- Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- Supports texture export.
- Support properties export.
Click here to view the partial client list.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license that costs 399 USD. User can buy the floating license from here
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.