WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™
WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® Fusion 360™, exports solid bodies to an HTML file.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Part and Assemblies.
- Supports colors.
- Integrate your exported 3D model on the web page.
- Option to Show/Hide Navigation Controls in the exported file.
- One-click export of multiple Part Assemblies.
Click here to view the partial client list.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license that costs 199 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation and any other issues, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trial / 7-days trial period.