Allows the user:
- To accelerate the creation of 3D geometry.
- To create/assign Woodworking Materials.
- To control Texture direction and Oversize.
- To drill Hardware holes and to do another Sculpt of Additive elements.
- To generate very precise BOM.
- To make Hardware and Materials replacements.
- To make Drawings with a model independent copy.
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard App Store installer).
TRIAL VERSION - JoinerCAD has 45 days Trial version for free, which allows users to use software at its full functionality (including all JoinerCAD related services). It also allows users to evaluate software suitability and to decide whether to buy it or not. After Trial version expiration, JoinerCAD automatically turns into Basic version.
BASIC VERSION - JoinerCAD Basic version is permanent version for free but with some limitations of functionality. If JoinerCAD user wants to have JoinerCAD software at its full functionality, he needs to buy JoinerCAD Pro subscription.
PRO VERSION - JoinerCAD Pro version, which is available for the period of bought subscription and allows the user to use the software at its full functionality. The subscription can be extended and charged automatically if such a setting is set in the JoinerCAD account of the subscriber. Otherwise, if the subscription expires, so JoinerCAD Pro version automatically turns back into JoinerCAD Basic version.