ToolBox, your sheet metal quoting partner
ToolBox is a SaaS (Software as a Service) that helps you create and send quotes quickly, accurately, and consistently for any 2D profile cutting machine (laser cutting, plasma, waterjet, oxy).
- Upload your drawings and clean them up with Drawing Doctor.
- Upload your 3D files and ToolBox will detect any sheet metal part and unfold it for you. You can download all the flat patterns extracted.
- Thanks to Forge, ToolBox can accept almost any 3D file format, so can extract parts from neutral formats like stp, step or iges files.
- Use our parametric models to quickly create parts when the customer doesn't have the model with Quick Part.
- Add any secondary process (folding, welding, powder coating, etc) directly to your quote using part information (area, weight, thickness and more).
- Add different materials, with their specific feed rate and cost. You can set the expiration date to the sheet price so you never send a quote with outdated prices.
- ToolBox helps you maintain your customer database. You can create customers and add multiple contact persons to them so you can always send the quote to the right person.
- Send personalized quotes with your logo to your customers. You can send it as a PDF or share a link directly to the quote.
- Export all the data from the quote to import it into any CAM system.
ToolBox was created to help manage mechanical and sheet metal parts. If you upload another type of part, you may not have the best user experience.
File formats supported:
2D: *.dwg and *.dxf. It can be an Autodesk® AutoCAD® file or a flat pattern or flat part exported from Autodesk® Inventor® or Autodesk® Fusion 360™.
3D Single Part: *.ipt, *.stp, *.step, *.igs, *.iges. If you use Fusion 360, we recommend exporting the part to *.ipt or *.stp file format to import the part to ToolBox.
3D Assembly: *.stp, *.stp, *.igs, *.iges. If you have an assembly in Inventor or Fusion 360, you can export it in *.step file to import it in ToolBox.
Popis zkušební verze
You can have a 14 days free trial without any credit card or payment required.