Refactoring Tool (Trial)
This app provides almost the same functions as Design Assistant which is attached to Autodesk® Inventor® and can be operated with Microsoft® Excel® as user interface.
This application analyzes the reference relationship from one specified Target File, and does file operations using the results of the analysis. There are three major functions.
(1) [Change file names]: Filename and/or part number of file will be changed. The references of another file which are referencing to renamed file are also updated if necessary.
(2) [Replace references]: The reference destination will be replaced. If other than ‘0’ is written at [Make file if not exists?] cell on worksheet, the original file will be copied as the reference destination file (if the destination one is not existing).
(3) [Delete lonely files]: Files in the project which don’t have any reference relationship to Target File will be deleted. In many cases, these will have been used in the past but are no longer used at the current assembly. If folder is emptied due to deleting files, the folder will be deleted also.
In addition to the above three major functions, there is the following auxiliary function.
(4) [Migrate Docs]: If document files exist in the reference relationship which are saved on older version of Autodesk® Inventor®, they will be overwritten with current version. This function needs Autodesk Inventor. (This function cannot be executed with Inventor View alone.)
Popis zkušební verze
* Version of your Autodesk® Inventor® is <= 2020, number of processing files is limited to 9999 or less. This is virtually the same as unlimited.
* With newer Autodesk® Inventor® than version 2020, number of processing files is limited to 30 or less. Please consider using the subscription version.