3DPDF Exporter For Inventor exports solid and wire bodies to a 3DPDF file.
It has following features :-
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk® Inventor® 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials.
- The paid version cost of this product is 149 USD. You can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- For activation please contact at : support@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 11-Apr-2018
1.Enhancement : Added support for Autodesk®Inventor® 2019.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 12-Feb-2018
1.Fixed : Plugin was crashing if PDF template has only 1 page
2.Fixed : Crash during license activation if internet connection is not available.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 31-Jan-2018
1. Fixed: 3D Sketches were not getting exported.
2. Fixed: Transformation of 2D sketches were incorrect.
3. Fixed: 3D PDF content was not added on 2nd or next pages of PDF templates.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 14-Dec-2017
1. Feature: Added support for Automation APIs using iLogic (VBA) script.
2. Enhancement: Added custom attributes of Inventor entities in property list exported to PDF.
3. Fixed: Surface entities were not getting exported.
4. Fixed: Weld Entities were not getting exported.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 13-Nov-2017
1.Feature: Implemented 'Polygon reduction' feature. It allow users to reduce the number vertices, triangles and output file size.
2.Enhancement: Enhanced 'Template feature' and supported an improved guide 'how to use PDF Templates'.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 12-Jul-2017
1.Feature: Added feature to export textures.
2.Feature: Allow user to set Preferences and export solids, surfaces and sketches.
3.Enhancement: Updated technical support contact details.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 21-Mar-2017
1. Enhancement: Autodesk® Inventor® 2018 is now supported
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 03-Jan-2017
1. Enhancement: supported instancing to reduce export time and file size.
22.214.171.124 Released date: 19-Sep-2016
1. Feature: Attachment of external files (e.g. quotation, specs, BRep model etc.) of any format (doc, xls, STEP) as attachments to exported 3D PDF.
2. Feature: Option to disable measurement tool in exported 3D PDF. This helps protect your model IP.
3. Enhancement: Added support of Weld entity.
4. Enhancement: Export properties(Metadata) of parts
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 19-Sep-2016
1. Enhancement: Autodesk® Inventor® 2017 is now supported
2. Enhancement: Eliminated dependency on C++ re-distributables
3. Fixed: Exported 3DPDF file was blank
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 05-May-2016
1. Enhancement: Export Surfaces
2. Enhancement: Export Mirror objects
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 24-Dec-2015
1. Enhancement : Hidden entities from inventor are exported to the PDF. They remain hidden in exported model but user can 'unhide' them from model tree.
2. Enhancement: You can now control the quality and size of the exported 3D PDF model. New export option added - Preferences ->Facet Tolerance
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 03-Nov-2015
1. New Feature: Export background color (solid and gradient ). This brings the exported model to almost WYSWYG!
2. New Feature: You can now export selected entities(Bodies from part file and parts from assembly file). Can be a huge time saver!
3. Fixed: Initial view is now zoomed to fit the full 3D view window.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 31-Oct-2014
1. Supports colors.
2. Supports wired bodies.
3. Creates encrypted and secured PDF files.
We are not supporting textures in this version.