3DPDF Exporter For Inventor exports solid and wire bodies to a 3DPDF file.
It has following features:-
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk® Inventor® 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free.
- For volume discounts and floating license options, please visit ProtoTech Solutions.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 etc.
Informationen zu dieser VersionVersion 4.4.19092.2988, 17.04.2019
Enhancements: 1. Added support to Inventor 2020 Fixed : 1. Model was not getting attached with Single page template.