The WebGL Exporter for Inventor has following features :
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level material (color and texture).
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body-level or face- level.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Autodesk® Inventor® 2014, 2015,2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after 10 trials.
- The paid version of this product cost 99 USD. You can buy the paid version of the product from here.
- For any query or activation please contact at: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- For Licensing and more information about the product please click here.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 11-Apr-2018
1. Enhancement: Added support for Autodesk® Inventor® 2019.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 01-Nov-2017
1. Fixed: WebGL file was exported with incorrect initial camera position in some cases.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 07-Sep-2017
1. Enhancement: Improved the user interface of navigation control, browser tree control and help text control.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 12-Jul-2017
1.Feature: Allow user to set Preferences and export solids, surfaces and sketches.
2.Enhancement: Updated technical support contact details.
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 21-Mar-2017
1. Enhancement: Autodesk® Inventor® 2018 is now supported
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 01-Mar-2017
1. Enhancement: supported instancing to reduce export time and file size.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 20-Dec-2016
1. Fixed: Assemblies with same part names are now properly supported in the assembly tree
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 01-Jun-2016
1. Enhancement: Autodesk® Inventor® 2017 is now supported.
2. Enhancement: Improved texture support (added texture scaling)
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 18-May-2016
1. Feature: Supports HTML templates. WebGL models will get automatically embedded in selected template.
2. Enhancement: Export Surfaces.
3. Enhancement: Export Mirror objects.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 24-Dec-2015
1. New Feature: Export background color (solid, gradient and image). This brings the exported model to almost WYSWYG!
2. New Feature: You can now export selected entities(Bodies from part file and parts from assembly file). Can be a huge time saver!
3. New Feature: Model tree can be now be optionally exported to WebGL. It will appear in a tree view form on a overlaid window.
4. Enhancement: You can now control the quality and size of the exported WebGL model. New export option added - Preferences ->Facet Tolerance
184.108.40.206 Release Date : 16-Sep-2015
1. Greatly simplified license activation process.
Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
220.127.116.11 Release Date : 17-Apr-2015
1. Fixed issue with license activation.
18.104.22.168 Release Date : 09-Apr-2015
1. Enhancement: Supported Inventor version 2016.
22.214.171.124 Release Date : 04-Feb-2015
1. Fixed: User who have different local settings (e.g. comma character as decimal separator) can now export valid html files.
126.96.36.199 Release Date : 27-Jun-2014
1. Compatible with Autodesk® Inventor® 2015.
2. Trial period has changed from 6 months to 5 times.
188.8.131.52 Release Date : 11-Apr-2014
1. Supports exporting Solid bodies.
2. Supports exporting wired bodies.
3. Supports textures and materials.
4. Supports face level colors and body level colors.
We are supporting texture scaling at some extends.