WebGL Exporter for Inventor exports your model to an HTML file.
The WebGL Exporter for Inventor has following features:
- It exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- It supports both face-level and body-level material (color and texture).
- Option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body-level or face- level.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Autodesk® Inventor® 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. email as soon as you purchase this product.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to try this product before buying, please download the trial version from here. This full featured trial version allows you to export 10 files for free
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
- Please contact 'email@example.com' for plugins working on older versions of Inventor E.g. 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 etc.
We are supporting texture scaling at some extends.
Informationen zu dieser VersionVersion 184.108.40.206, 17.04.2019
Enhancement: Upgraded licensing system.