WebGL Exporter for Autodesk® Inventor®
WebGL Exporter exports your model to an HTML file.
You can then view your model in the browser without any external application/plugin installation, manipulate the view and share it easily.
ProtoTech converter's outstanding features:
Some more features:
- Exports the model to an HTML document that can be viewed in the browser.
- Integrate your exported 3D model on the web page.
- Supports both, face-level and body-level material (color and texture).
- An option is provided to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value. Increasing precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- You can choose whether you want to tessellate at the body level or face- level.
- All the data is compressed which reduces the file size as much as possible.
- WebGL Exporter works with Inventor 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022.
Click here to view the partial client list.
- This is a paid version. You will receive an activation key automatically via. Email as soon as you purchase this product.
- The paid version of this product is a subscription-based single machine-locked license.
- We also provide a floating license, that costs 299 USD. Users can buy the floating license from here.
- For any queries regarding license/activation, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For licensing and more information about the product please click here.
Want to try out ProtoTech's plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.